Hi, this blog has been upgraded, but I'm leaving the old pages online until the search engines catch up. If you want to join the discussion, this may be the page you're looking for on the new site.
Basalmic Pork Chops
Simple and tasty.
Tonight's delish meal was served up with steamed aspargas & Israeli couscous. Mmmmmm, yum. And leftovers ta'boot.
Basalmic Glazed Pork Chops
- olive oil
- black pepper
- 2 pork chops
- 1 Tbl onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbl vinegar
- Rub oil and sprinkle pepper onto both sides of the pork chops; let sit, covered for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat skillet on medium-high heat. Add chops and sear for 1 1/2 minutes each side.
- Sprinkle with salt, onions and garlic. Cover pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove cover and add basalmic vinegar. Cook chops 30 seconds per side, turning to coat w/ vinegar.
- Serve chops immediately and pour sauce on top.
# # #